Registration is currently closed for this season of Grace Marriage.
Do you want a better marriage? Do you want to grow in enjoyment of one another? Do you want to protect your marriage? Do you want to launch your marriage out of a stagnant pattern into a growth pattern? Do you want to get on the same page as your spouse so you can be more effective?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, join a Grace Marriage coaching group at FBC!
HOW IT WORKS:
– Four hours once every 90 days (dates TBA)
– Groups of 8 – 12 couples
– Led by a trained facilitator
– Tuition ($200) includes meals and snacks
AT GRACE MARRIAGE YOU WILL
– Use Biblical grace-based materials to spark creative thought.
– Think, pray and apply principles to your marriage & family.
– Talk with your spouse, plan, schedule, and grow together.
– Establish goals & proactively work toward them.
– Share and receive insights with and from other couple
$200. Full payment needs to be paid after registration and before the first session. This covers all four sessions for you and your spouse. You can pay in person at church or through our online giving. If you want to participate but money is an issue, please contact us!
Depending on the time of the meeting (sessions may vary) a meal and snacks will be provided.
Yes, free childcare is provided during the 4 hour sessions. We don’t want anything to keep you from being able to attend.
If you miss a session, there will be an opportunity to make it up on a different date with other couples who also missed.
No this is not limited to GracePoint members only. This ministry is open to any couple who wants to participate.
Contact us! Registration may be closed for the season, but we would love to get you signed up for the next group!